- For snail mail/offline payments, I accept
- cash (concealed and mailed at your own risk)
- and money orders
- (will be authenticated before shipment).
- For online payments, I accept credit cards,
- balance transfers, and echecks (must also
- wait to clear) via Paypal. I can also accept
- credit cards via Etsy (for items purchased through
- my Etsy shop) and in person at events via Square
- (provided the event location has sufficient
- cellphone reception).
- I'll give my relevant payment
- name/address/etc. as necessary.
- Note About Environment:
- All items come from a smoke-free home
- with two cats(kept from the for-sale
- items). However, sometimes stray cat
- hair makes its way onto sewn items.
- While I do my best to keep all items
- cat hair free, you may want to wash or
- surface wash fabric items before wearing
- or cuddling, if you are allergic.
- Trades and Haggling:
- As a business I usually can't vary
- my prices too much or trade items,
- but it never ever hurts to ask!
- Shipping prices are NOT included in the
- item prices unless specified.
- Contact me by PMing through the forum/site
- that directed you to this page, or
- by emailing ,
- and I'll get back to you with shipping and
- payment options. I offer tracking and insurance
- separately (at extra cost) as they are
- available to me (not available with all options).
- I generally use USPS, though I'll use UPS or
- FedEx if you want - just let me know.
- I'll ship worldwide;
- I just need a valid address.
- Please be aware of your own country's
- import fees and restrictions before buying,
- and that international shipping can be
- costly even for items that don't weigh much.
- I ship from Colorado Springs, CO
- (US zip code 80919).
- I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays AT LEAST.
- If I can ship your order more promptly,
- I most certainly will.
- Layaway and Payment Plans:
- Yes, I'll do lay-away, even long-term.
- However, I need payments to be regularly
- scheduled, and
- ALL LAYAWAY PAYMENTS
- ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- So, be sure you can complete a layaway
- payment plan before you start, because
- I can't give any of it back.
- Remember, if you are commissioning
- custom services, your first payment
- must be half of the total estimated
- cost of the item, and changing what
- you want will change the cost of the
- item even after work has started
- at the original price.
- Second and further payments may be
- lesser divisions of the total estimate,
- so long as they arrive regularly. To
- skip or make late payments is to end
- the commission and forfeit all payments
- previously made without refund, so
- commission carefully!
- See contract (online soon!) for details.
- Refunds, Returns, & Cancellations:
- If your item does not arrive within six weeks
- of shipment, I'll refund payment in full.
- (I've never yet had anything completely
- lost in the mail - things always turn up, and
- it's only ever been a worry at all two or three
- times in the past 12 years.)
- Excepting issues on my end,
- there are no refunds on custom services.
- Other issues will be handled on a case-by-case
- basis. Problems must be reported within 30 days
- of receipt of the order to be considered for
- a full or partial refund. Unless there is an
- issue, I cannot accept returns.
- If you wish to cancel your order and have not
- paid, just let me know. If you wish to cancel
- your order and have already paid, there will be
- a 20% fee (this may be waived under extraordinary
- Please be aware that due to this being the
- only way I have to make money at the moment,
- immediate refunds will likely not be available.
- You will receive your refund as soon as I have
- it to give you.
- ...Is appreciated! Kindly leave feedback
- on the forum/site that directed you to this
- page, as appropriate. I may eventually
- include feedback on this site, but at present
- I don't have enough unrelated to any other site.
- And by all means, let me know if there are
- any problems, and give me a chance to
- make things right! It's impossible for me
- to try to fix a problem I don't know about.
- I take my selling seriously - I've built up
- a feedback of 1203,
100% positive, on Ebay
- over the past decade - so buy with confidence!
- I'll list my feedback on other sites
- here as it becomes available.